50w factory LED lights are a high-end, modern industrial lighting line that offers many lighting advantages; save electricity; safe lighting; modern design; long life; Save lighting costs. See more 7 ways to use HALEDCO 50w factory lights to achieve the best results.
|Join the channel Telegram belong to AnonyViet 👉 Link 👈
1. Use high-tech 50w factory LED lights
- 50w factory light uses new generation SMD LED chips and COB LED chips. Innovative LED technology improves lighting efficiency and saves energy consumption.
- Two new generation SMD LED chip and COB LED chip technologies are also applied to the entire system HALEDCO factory LED lights. HALEDCO factory lights have proven light quality at the factory; Confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade to have the ability to save electricity; Vietnamese Standards confirm electrical safety in factory lighting.
2. Choose a 50w factory light bulb with high lighting efficiency
- Lighting efficiency represents the power saving level of factory lights. The higher the lighting efficiency of a 50w factory lamp, the more electricity it can save.
- Customers should choose a 50w factory lamp model with a lighting efficiency of over 100 lm/w.
3. Suitable height for hanging 50w factory lights
- The most suitable suspension level for 50w factory LED bulbs is from 3M to 4M.
- With the above lamp hanging height, the entire light of the lamp will be promoted. Helps the lighting space achieve the best efficiency.
- You should use a lamp chain to fix the 50w factory lamp to the ceiling.
4. Calculate the appropriate number of light bulbs needed
- Calculate the number of 50w factory light bulbs needed to use. Apply the formula below:
- Total amount of light needed = Area * luminous flux of factory lights.
- Total power needed = Total number of lights needed : Lighting efficiency
- Number of 50w factory lights needed = Total power needed: capacity of one light bulb.
5. Choose a 50w factory lamp model that fits your budget
50w factory lights come in a variety of designs; model
- The 50w factory lighting system is designed with a variety of models and designs. List of popular and best-selling 50w factory light bulbs on the market today include: HLHB5, HLHB1, HLHB3, HLHB2, HLHB UFO3, HLHB UFO1, HLHB UFO2…
- To balance quality and reasonable price, customers should choose 50w factory lamp models HLHB3, HLHB2…
- Detailed information about 50w factory lamp models You can refer to: Cheap 50w LED factory light – Energy Saving
6. Maintain lights periodically
- To achieve the best industrial lighting efficiency, customers should periodically maintain their lights.
- What do you need to pay attention to when maintaining factory lights here?
- Disconnect the power line before servicing factory lights.
- Clean the lamp cover. When the lamp operates in a factory or warehouse environment, a lot of dust and dirt will stick to the lamp cover, especially the lamp’s heatsink. Will affect the heat dissipation quality of factory lights. Be careful not to use wet wipes to clean, but use dry wipes.
- Check the electrical wiring system.
7. Choose the appropriate light color
- The 50w factory light has two main light colors: warm white light and white light.
- Factory lighting, industrial lighting, industrial park lighting, parking lot lighting You should use 50w warm white factory lights.
Benefits of buying HALEDCO 50w factory LED lights
- Free of charge Transporting 50W factory orders with a radius of 5M (From Transaction Office: No. 3D2 Cau Dien Urban Area)
- Factory lamp warranty 24T
- Secure customer information.
- Factory lights are discounted from 20% – 40%.
- Free installation consultation from LED lighting experts (with more than 10 years of experience)
- Sold with cheap 50w factory light accessories: Lamp chain, lamp reflector.
- Goods are always available in large quantities at the warehouse, promptly meeting large and small lighting projects nationwide.
- Large-scale assembly workshop in Vietnam, with orders according to the requirements of each project.
Hopefully through the information shared below, customers will have a better understanding of 50w factory LED lights. Customers who need advice on ordering 50w factory lights should contact: 0332.599.699 or visit haledco.com