We live in an age of the Internet and with a lot of technology applied to our lives. Services like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, backup and document editing are becoming more and more popular, most people can’t function without the Internet. But what to do when your internet connection is intermittent and slow chap. Instead of waiting for the operator to come to support, use Tool Complete Internet Repair to fix errors as well as optimize Internet speed for computers
|Join the channel Telegram belong to AnonyViet ? Link ?|
Complete Internet Repair is written to be an open source platform that is used to repair Internet connections. Please note that it is not possible to repair hardware failures or get your ISP up and running or not.
In short: Complete Internet Repair will try to fix your internet connection for you
What does Complete Internet Repair do?
With any repair utility, you will need to remember two golden rules:
The first: Don’t try to fix something that isn’t broken, you could damage it (making a crippled pig).
Monday: The utility cannot fix all the problems that happen to you.
Complete Internet Repair should be able to help you with most internet problems you encounter with any of the following:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse etc.
- Network connection is lost after installing/uninstalling a VPN, firewall or other networking program.
- Can’t access any websites or can only access some websites.
- A Pop-up window appears with a description of the network problem
- No network connection due to registry error.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Failure to refresh the network card’s IP address or other DHCP error.
- Network connection problem with limited or no connection message.
- Update window not working.
- You are experiencing problems connecting to secured websites (eg. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stops working or hangs all the time.
- Configure proxy server settings.
- A few other internet errors…
TROUBLESHOOTING THE MODEM PROBLEM
As mentioned above, Complete Internet Repair Will not fix hardware problems. If Complete Internet Repair Can’t help you with your internet problem, please try to do it manually step by step AnonyViet instructions below
- Make sure the internet modem is plugged in and working properly.
- Make sure everything is plugged in or if you are using wireless make sure you are connected to the modem.
- Call your service provider to check the route for you (maybe they will need to reset the lines or there is a problem on their end.
- Save your internet username and password.
- Reset your modem (you’ll need to consult your modem’s documentation to find out how)
- Re-enter your internet login access information (the default credentials to access the modem configuration interface will be printed in the manual, but this is usually; username: admin password: admin). If you still can’t find the login information try http://www.routerpasswords.com
- After following all the steps above and your internet is still not working, call the Internet support center immediately to have a technician come down to check the cable or modem.
Download Complete Internet Repair
Complete Internet Repair there are 2 versions setup and portable Depending on your needs, you can download each version as you like.
Leave a Reply