Did you know that Messenger, the most popular messaging application of Meta (Facebook’s new company), has just updated a new feature for users in Vietnam? That is “Attendance”, a feature that allows you to share real-life moments with friends and family in a group chat. But is this feature really useful and gives a good user experience? Let’s AnonyViet Find out in this article!
|Join the channel Telegram belong to AnonyViet ???? Link ????
What is Attendance Feature?
According to Meta, Attendance (Roll Call) is a feature that has been tested on the Messenger application since the end of February 2023 and has just been updated for users in Vietnam recently. This feature allows you to add images or videos to share with other Messenger users in a group chat.
Participants in the roll call activity can view submitted photos and videos within 5 minutes. You are only allowed to select images taken within the last 24 hours to send through this feature.
How to use Attendance
To use this feature, select the function of sending photos/videos on Messenger, then press the attendance button. Currently, this feature only appears on the mobile version of the Messenger app.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of the attendance feature?
Feature attendance can bring a number of benefits to users, such as:
- Help you share real-life moments with friends and family in group chats, creating engagement and delivering enjoyable experiences.
- Helps you not to disturb people who do not want to participate in a common topic, only those who agree can view and send pictures and videos.
- Helps you discover new photos and videos from other people, can meet and make friends with people with similar interests.
However, the attendance feature also has some disadvantages that you need to be aware of, such as:
- Annoying many users because they mistakenly selected this feature when sending photos and videos via messenger, causing the image and video content to not appear directly on the message, but forcing the recipient to participate in the roll call. View submitted content.
- It is not necessary when applied to conversations between two people on messenger, causing many users to confuse and not understand the purpose of this feature.
- No benefit to users who are not interested in sharing pictures and videos with strangers, just want to message with friends and family.
Feature attendance is an initiative of Meta to improve the experience of Messenger users, but its appearance is also annoying for many people. Hopefully Meta will continue to improve and perfect this feature to better suit the needs and desires of users.