The Monokai Toolkit I’m sharing today is a multi-functional utility set. It will help you solve quite a few problems related to your Facebook account. The Toolkit is still continuing to develop, I will continuously update the latest versions in this article. Remember to check the Tool version regularly to use new functions soon!!!
|Join the channel Telegram belong to AnonyViet ???? Link ????|
Tool written by the author Nguyen Anh Nhan ! I accidentally found this Monokai Toolkit Facbeook, it’s so good and convenient. So I decided to share it with you guys. Hope you respect the copyright and do not use it for business without the author’s permission.
Author Mr. Nhan has revealed the Tool’s source code on Github. We will use this source code to use Monokai Toolkit Facebook. Those of you who are studying can read the Tool’s source code to gain more experience for yourself!!! Below are the functions of this Facebook Tool that the author has listed.
Features of Monokai ToolkitFacebook
- Sign in with Access Token
- Log in to multiple accounts at the same time
- Add all your friends to the group
- Sign up to the group quickly
- Get Facebook Tokens
- See who texts you the most
- See who interacts the most
- Delete your or someone else’s Wall posts
- Hide your or others’ posts on Walls
- Set private status for posts quickly
- Enable/Disable Avatar shield
- Prank your friends very quickly
- Bombs drop emotions on friends’ walls
- Bomb comments on friends’ walls
- Automatically comment
- Automatically release emotions
- Send mass messages to friends
- Schedule time to post articles
- Set post privacy
- Post automatically to multiple groups
- Delete friends who don’t interact
- Unfollow all friends
- Delete all friends
- Add friends by list of IDs
- Bot features are in beta, mentioned later.
NEW FEATURE UPDATE
Features are added according to user requests. Supports some additional tools and increases performance:
- Auto interactive exchange
- * Browse Facebook Inapp (Log in with Token)
- Anti-Checkpoint (Login authentication)
- Automatically reply to messages
- Support adjusting APIs delay time to avoid feature blocking
- Sending Bulk messages will now not require sending Access Token to the Server
- Update the Unfollow feature
- Changed the Comment Bomb feature mechanism
Instructions for using Monokai Toolkit Facebook
First you need to get the source code of this Monokai Toolkit. We will use the Tool’s source code directly without having to install!! Next, please go to the link below to download the source code.
Step 2: Go to the Facebook page and press the key combination Ctrl+Shift+J
Step 3: Paste the code into the Console window and press Enter and the Tool will appear immediately.
I will paste the entire code of the Facebook tool into the console window like this.
Then press Enter and the Facebook Tool set will appear on the left corner of the screen.
You can proceed to get the Token by logging in your information below. Once you have the Token, paste it into the box Log in
Successfully logged in, you can switch to the Tools function to use: