Installing windows by USB has probably become very convenient, familiar and popular for you today. We just need few simple steps is being able to install an operating system on a personal computer with a USB stick.
|Join the channel Telegram belong to AnonyViet 👉 Link 👈|
What’s even more special is that today I will show you how integrates multiple operating systems into the USB to facilitate the installation and variety of windows XP/7/8/8.1/10.
USB 4GB or more (The bigger it is, the more operating systems it can hold.)
Download the windows ISO file you want below (Source – Internet)
Software to create Windows install USB (There are many types of software that support this, so you can choose any one)
Why do I choose WinSetupFromUSB software?
- It free – Free
- Support USB created running in two standards UFI – GPT
- Operating system to create USB must be from windows 7 or higher (Defect).
- You can choose other software if you want.
How to Create a Windows Install USB with WinSetupFromUSB
You connect the USB to the computer, open the software and set it up like in the picture below.
- Tick the option Auto format it with FBinst.
- Select format FAT32 or NTFSif standard UEFI then choose FAT32 Please.
- Check Windows Vista/ 7/8/ Server 2008/2012 based ISO
- Find the ISO installer saved in the device.
After setting is complete, press GO to Boot USB.
If a dialog box appears, select Yes (in any dialog box, select Yes)
USB will be created
Once created, a notification dialog box will appear for you.
The program window will remain intact and you continue Setup more other versions of windows.
Still unmarked in Auto format with FBinst to avoid it Format USB (lost previously booted windows).
Continue to follow the instructions above to install more Windows
AnonyViet – Better & better.