Lunar New Year is an opportunity for people to gather, reunite and give each other gifts Tet gifts meaning. So do you know what to choose as a gift for your loved ones? Let's take a look at the gift suggestions in the article below!
|Join the channel Telegram belong to AnonyViet 👉 Link 👈
What is the meaning of giving gifts during Tet?
Giving gifts during Tet is an indispensable part of Vietnamese culture. Since ancient times, Vietnamese people have had the habit of giving gifts to each other on holidays and Tet. These gifts not only have material meaning, but also spiritual meaning. This is a symbol of prosperity, wealth, well-being, and prosperity.
Suggestions for meaningful and practical 2024 Tet gift sets for family members
Tet gift basket
Tet gift baskets are traditional, popular and full of Tet flavor. This is a suitable gift to give to grandparents, parents or elders in the family.
You can pack it yourself or buy pre-made gift baskets. Some items you can put in your Tet gift basket are: banh chung, banh tet, jam, candy, dried fruit, tea, coffee, wine,…
Wine, beer, soft drinks
Wine, beer, and soft drinks are indispensable items in reunion parties. They will contribute to creating a bustling atmosphere in the family every Tet holiday. You can give this gift to elders or siblings in the family.
This will be a very useful gift for the recipient, especially for housewives like grandmothers, mothers… Giving this gift will show that you are a thoughtful person and want your family to always be happy and cozy.
If the recipient has a passion for technology, there's nothing better than giving them modern electronic products. Phones can be indispensable items for everyone. Try giving “luxurious” iPhones, maybe it will surprise your loved ones. If your budget is limited, take a look at these Cheap used iPhonethis is also a suitable gift for almost every family member.
There are many electronic items that you can refer to, such as headphones, speakers, phones, etc. If you don't know which store to choose to buy, you can visit Dien Gioi Vui.
In addition to buying genuine products at competitive prices, you will receive enthusiastic advice from the staff if you do not know what to buy.
Clothes with bright colors will help our loved ones feel more confident and radiant during Tet. You should also pay attention to the recipient's preferences and age to choose appropriate clothes.
Some notes when buying Tet gifts for relatives
When buying Tet gifts for loved ones, you need to keep in mind a few things to make the gift perfect and impressive:
Pay attention to age and interests
Each age group will be suitable for different gifts. You should not give gifts that are not appropriate for the recipient's age or interests. For example, you shouldn't give roller skates to grandparents or advanced math books to children. Instead, you should give toys to children and give grandparents items such as ginseng, bird's nest, etc.
The right time to give gifts
Depending on the gift, you can choose the appropriate time to give the gift to the recipient. There are gifts that should be given before Tet so that they can be used immediately during the holiday. For example, Tet gift baskets, jam cakes, wine, tea… Some gifts that can be given during Tet include household appliances, electronics…
You should also consider whether the time to give the gift is consistent with the time to receive the gift. For example, if you are giving a gift to a recipient who is far away, you should send the gift earlier. If your family is close together, a meeting to exchange gifts in person will increase the closeness and connection.
Gift value is not number 1
Besides the price of the gift, the attitude and way you give it is also very important. Sincere feelings, good wishes and friendly smiles will help make the gift more meaningful.
The value of the gift is not the most important thing. The meaning of giving gifts lies in the care, sharing, and connection between you and your loved ones. Giving gifts with a compassionate heart will bring joy and happiness to the recipient, as well as to yourself.
Suggest some good wishes when giving Tet gifts to relatives that you can apply
When giving Tet gifts to your loved ones, you should not forget the most important thing: wishes. This will be a way for you to convey your feelings, wishes and hopes to the recipient. Below are some suggested wishes that you can refer to:
- She is the one who has raised and cared for her children since childhood. I would like to send you this gift as a token of gratitude and love. I wish you a happy new year, good health, and harmony with your children and grandchildren.
- Grandparents are the ones who always comfort and share life experiences with their grandchildren. I respect and love my grandparents very much. This is my Tet gift for my grandparents, I hope you will please accept it. Wishing you and your grandparents a healthy, peaceful and long-lived new year.
- He is the person who taught me many useful things in life. I would like to send you this gift as a token of gratitude and respect. I wish you a happy and prosperous new year, long life, and many grandchildren.
- Wishing you and your parents a happy and prosperous new year, everything goes as you wish, happy family, and smooth work. This is a small gift from me, I hope you will like it.
- I wish my parents a happy and prosperous new year, rich and prosperous, good health, and long life. This is a Tet gift for my parents, I hope you will like it.
- I wish you a happy and prosperous new year, young and beautiful, happy with your father and children. I send you this gift as a token of gratitude for your love and sacrifice.
- On the occasion of Lunar New Year, I would like to send you this gift as a thank you and to share the joy. Wishing you and your family a new year full of joy, happiness and peace.
- Tet is coming, I would like to send you this gift as a thank you and a happy new year. Wishing you good health, happiness, luck and success in life.
- New Year is coming, I don't have much other than this small gift for you. Wishing you a happy, prosperous and prosperous new year.
Pay tribute Tet gifts is a beautiful tradition of Vietnamese people. Hopefully the above suggestions will help you get meaningful Tet gift ideas for your family. Don't forget to include sincere wishes when giving gifts to your loved ones! Currently, Phone Fun is having a program Tet sale Extremely attractive with many valuable vouchers you can refer to. Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous new year, everything goes well!