Magic is a form art It requires dexterity of hands and synthesis of body parts. In addition, you need some tools to support your performance. A great magician can surprise you like they have magic. Magic always brings us excitement, surprise and mystery.
|Join the channel Telegram belong to AnonyViet ? Link ?|
For guys, just knowing a few magic tricks can easily approach a girlfriend. You can also use magic in the school’s musical repertoire. So is it easy or difficult to learn magic? In my opinion, as long as you have passion, you can do it. With the 24-hour Magic Self-Taught Course will help you decipher magic tricks, and learn how to follow to become a professional magician.
David Copperfield is one of the most famous virtual realists in the world. He has performed some magic tricks such as: losing the Statue of Liberty, walking through the Great Wall, sawing people… You probably won’t be able to do it like David Copperfield because you don’t have props and support from him. machines. But, you can teach yourself Magic with the instructions in this video, and perform simple magic tricks such as sawing people, guessing cards, etc.
Details of the magic self-study course:
- Exchange of money in the hands of the audience
- Items that can fly
- Magical Transformation Cards
- Tear torn paper to heal
- Towel disappear with thumtip
- Transform the ring into a magical glass of water
- Two elastic bands separate from each other in the hands of the audience
- The magic paper bag turns out to be 3 big flower baskets
- Turn cigarette butts into the audience’s hands
- Tear the torn leopard heal
- Burn paper into roses for you
- Pendant ring
- Mysterious cards appear
- Confess with the most romantic heart magic tricks
- The ultimate magic show with coins and banknotes
- 4 Circles
- Magic lighter
Every day you only need to spend 10 minutes to watch the magic tutorial in the course, you will quickly become a professional magician in the eyes of your friends. Use this artistic talent to find a lover, if you are a single person ^^!
Leave a Reply