Nothing is absolutely perfect !
|Join the channel Telegram belong to AnonyViet ? Link ?|
Windows 10 also. Even if it is a top operating system developed by the world’s number 1 engineers, it still error exists. There are many causes to cause errors for your machine and below ! I will cover common problems about Sound on Windows 10 and Repair guide!
Sound not working on Windows 10
The first thing you need to do is check if the driver yours was in latest version yet?
- If not, you can find it at the publisher’s website, or via Google, or use the Driver download support software to Scan and download Suitable drivers.
- If you use 3rd party devices like headphones, usb, speakers, … then try unplug, wipe clean and reattach !! It may be because the pin is not eaten or the plug is broken!
If this problem does not go away, you can try uninstalling Driver soundand when you turn your computer back on, wait for Windows to reinstall it automatically (Remember to enable Windows Update for it to scan).
- There are also options to uninstall the driver audio and use the HDAudio inbox driver.
Try different audio format for audio testing problem
Trouble with sound playback or recording may be due to the fault of the audio software in belong to Windows and compatible with the Drivers.
Let’s reformat audio to try to fix the problem
- Move in Control Panel and click audio link and run
mmsys.cplin the search box.
- In the system tray right click on the sound icon and select “Playback Devices”
- Right click on “Default Device” and choose “Properties”
- Go Advanced tab and for change “Default Format” try. Try this several times until satisfied.
Fix No Sound on Windows 10 Issue
You open a video and see it run wellBut no sound ?
- As said above check again sound card and driver your to sure that everything works and Driver has been updated.
- Or someone borrows your computer and turn off the volume. Try pressing the button open volume or volume up several views!
- While you’re there, well check loudspeaker connect, check the Cable , check connected headphones and anything related to audio output.
If you still have problems, update”IDT High Definition Audio CODEC“. Follow the instructions below!
- Right click Windows icon on the Taskbar and select Device Manager.
- Click open section Sound, Video and game controllers (In the picture)
- If you see “IDT High Definition sound CODEC” then click right mouse and choose Update Driver Software.
- Next select “Browse my computer” for driver software.
- Click “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.” Thanks to this option you can choose from any pre-installed driver on your computer.
- In order choose “High Definition Audio Device -> next -> Yes.“
So the problem is fixed…
AnonyViet wishes you success!