VMware Workstation Pro 17.5 Key is virtualization software that helps you install virtual machines on Windows or Linux, providing a solution for accessing virtual machines smoothly, regardless of where they are operating. You can remotely connect to a virtual machine running on VMware vSphere, ESXi, or another version of Serial Key VMware Workstation 17.5. Workstation’s web interface lets you access virtual machines from your PC, smartphone, tablet, or any device with a modern browser.
|Join the channel Telegram belong to AnonyViet 👉 Link 👈|
Outstanding features of Key VMware Workstation Pro 17.5
- Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting.
- Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications, and patches in an isolated environment.
- Demonstrate complex software applications on a laptop in a reliable and repeatable manner.
- Consolidate multiple computers running web servers, database servers, etc. into a single machine.
- Build a reference architecture to evaluate before deploying to production.
- Simply drag and drop to move your virtual machines from PC to vSphere or the cloud.
- Run applications on many operating systems such as Linux and Windows without rebooting.
- Evaluate and test new operating systems and applications in an isolated environment.
- Synthesize multiple machines running web servers and databases into a single machine.
- Easily move virtual machines from PC to vSphere or the cloud.
New update in version VMware Workstation Pro 17.5
- Improved security with new encryption system.
- Control virtual machines with the VMRUN command.
- Import and export virtual machines with vTPM appliances.
- Manage encrypted virtual machines using the VMREST API.
- Supports up to 256 NVMe devices.
Fix errors of old version
In VMware Workstation Pro 17.5 License Key, the following errors will be fixed:
- Cursor does not appear in VNC when remote control.
- The virtual machine cannot be decrypted or re-encrypted after changing the partition value.
- Linux-based operating systems start slowly with default RAM and CPU.
- Fix security vulnerability CVE-2023-34044
- Cursor does not appear in VNC client when controlling a virtual machine remotely – When you configure a virtual machine as a VNC server, the VNC client does not correctly display the mouse cursor for the virtual machine you control.
- Cannot decrypt or re-encrypt a virtual machine after changing the disk partition value – After you change the disk partition value for an encrypted virtual machine, you cannot decrypt or re-encrypt the virtual machine.
Linux-based operating systems start slowly with default RAM and CPU for virtual machines – When you install the following Linux-based guest operating systems, virtual machines may start slowly or not start at all:
- Oracle Linux
- Photon OS
- Mouse pointer drifts away from event point in Visual Studio – When you use Microsoft Visual Studio on a Windows 10/11 guest operating system, the mouse does not click at the mouse pointer location.
- Virtual machine shows BSOD when USB is turned on – When you turn on USB in Workstation Pro, the virtual machine fails to boot with a BSOD error.
- Unable to downgrade virtual machine hardware compatibility – On Workstation Pro 17.0.1 and later, users cannot downgrade the hardware compatibility version of a Windows 95/98 virtual machine without installing VMware Tools.
- Encrypted virtual machine cannot be accessed when remember password option is enabled – While creating an encrypted virtual machine using Windows operating system, if you select remember password option, the virtual machine may prompt you to re-enter it password when you try to log in.
- Wireless bridge connection may not work on Windows server with DHCP configured – If you use Workstation 17.0.1 or later on Windows server with DHCP mode configured, Wireless bridge connection may not work on the host operating system.
- Cannot start virtual machine encrypted with VMRUN – Virtual machine encrypted with VMRUN command cannot be started without nogui
Van dyke is confidential
- Pixman has been updated to 0.42.2
- LibTIFF has been updated to 4.5.1
- SQLite3 has been updated to 3.42.0
- curl has been updated to 8.1
- OpenSSL has been updated to 3.0.10
Download VMware Workstation Pro 17.5 Full Key Serial
Currently VMware 17.5 is released for both Windows and Linux versions, you can download directly from the VMware homepage following the link below.
After installation, you can activate the VMWare 17.5 Full Key license with this Serial:
KEY Active VMWare 17.5 Pro Full